The Romance Travel Forum is an exclusive event designed to engage a global base of suppliers with a selection of North Americas leading romance travel sellers who have a proven track record in moving business forward. The event will bring in 175 qualified travel sellers, who are hand-selected based on the business opportunities they represent to supplier partners.
Travel agents selected to attend the Forum will take part in a stringent vetting process, that is tiered, and includes a written application, telephone interview and professional reference check, where their individual annual business will be evaluated to determine eligibility. We will identify top-producing travel agents for our hosted travel agent program, and also offer a reserve of positions for travel agents with a proven book of sales, and aspirations to grow their romance travel business.
Delegates will comprise a mix of owners and manager, front-line agents and IC’s from across North America.
The event is limited to 85 travel suppliers, providing all participants a conducive environment to network and forge meaningful business relationships. In addition to meeting with a qualified audience of professional romance travel sellers, supplier benefits include:
- Three night all-inclusive accommodations at the Paradisus Palma Real (Monday arrival; Thursday departure)
- Branded tabletop with open engagement times and a diary of as many as 40 mutually pre-scheduled meetings.
- Inclusion in all Evening Networking events* for one company representative
- Brand visibility with company listings online, www.RomanceTravelForum.com, our proprietary meetings system and within the Events Official Event Registry.
- Dedicated social media posts
BONUS: The Romance Travel Forum’s all-inclusive venue* allows you to take full-advantage of top amenities at no additional cost!
Please note, subject to venue rules, exhibitors who do not stay at the host property may be required to pay an additional daily fee to access lunch functions.
With the Romance Travel Forum, your brand can be in front of 175 top sellers who represent:
• An average of $1Million in annual bookings
• Group booking power with 99% selling destination wedding groups (average size is over 50 guests)
• A geographically diverse audience from all areas of the US and Canada
• Clients with varied vacation interests that span the globe
97% of 2016 Exhibitors have indicated they plan to exhibit at the 2017 event based on ROI!
100% found the Romance Travel Forum to be the most cost-effective way
to CLOSE romance vacation business!
The top factor travel agents are eager to attend, is to meet with participating supplier partners. Participating suppliers will showcase an array of domestic and international commissionable opportunities within the romance vacation markets, including:
- All-inclusive brands
- Hotel and resort properties (independent and chains)
- Tour Operators
- Cruise Lines
- Transportation Providers
- Destination Management Companies
- Full-service Wedding Vendors
- Associations and professional Resources and more!