Tap into romance with the Romance Travel Forum, an exclusive event created especially for travel agents eager to grow their profitability and network within the lucrative romance vacation niche.
Whether you are a seasoned romance travel seller, or a travel advisor keen to grow your share of this important market, the Romance Travel Forum is for you! Here are just a few reasons to attend:
- Targeted education focused on destination weddings, honeymoons, romantic getaways and other celebratory events
- Training on the most sought-after romance travel sales opportunities
- Unique networking events to support your sales stardom
- Destination experiences: activities, site inspections, culture and familiarization opportunities
- One-to-one meetings with leading suppliers as well as open engagements!
Travel agents receive a Certified Romance Travel Expert certificate upon completion!
The 2015 Romance Travel Forum will be heading to the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana, Dominican Republic from May 4 – 8,! More details will be announced shortly. If you are interested in being considered for one of the coveted positions, email Lisa Marshall, event coordinator at Lisa@SpecialtyTravelForums.com or call (508) 553-3593.
The Romance Travel Forum is produced by Specialty Travel Forums, a division of Travel Show Marketing Group (TravelSMG) an independent event organizer which caters to the travel agent community. Our mission is to support the professional growth of travel agents who are eager to cultivate their business and expertise through specialization. Our exclusive and independent programs offer a 360 degree approach to allow travel agents to immerse themselves in their dedicated niche market. Each Forum is held in a destination key to that specific niche market, enhancing the overall experience, and allowing travel agents to gain an overall familiarization of the host destination and increase the breadth of their specialty offerings.