Tap into romance with the Romance Travel Forum, an exclusive event created for today’s romance travel seller. This elite program will deliver high-caliber networking and top-level education opportunities, offering delegates the chance to collaborate, learn and build strong business relationships.
Taking place at the beautiful Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, Mexico, the Romance Travel Forum will feature:
- Limited participation with delegate selection based on a stringent qualification process
- Stimulating content in an interactive format to support your sales growth
- Training on the most sought-after romance travel sales opportunities
- Unique networking events in diverse romance related settings
- Destination experiences: activities, site inspections, culture and familiarization opportunities
- One-to-one meetings and open engagement opportunities with the industry’s leading suppliers
- Special offers and incentives exclusive to Romance Travel Forum delegates
Travel agents receive a Certified Romance Travel Expert signature seal upon completion!
The Romance Travel Forum is produced by Specialty Travel Forums, a division of Travel Show Marketing Group (TravelSMG) an independent event organizer which caters to the travel agent community. Our mission is to support the professional growth of travel agents who are eager to cultivate their business and expertise through specialization. Our exclusive and independent programs offer a 360 degree approach to allow travel agents to immerse themselves in their dedicated niche market. Each Forum is held in a destination key to that specific niche market, enhancing the overall experience, and allowing travel agents to gain an overall familiarization of the host destination and increase the breadth of their specialty offerings.